《不要在我的坟前哭泣》试译Do not stand at my grave and weep
《不要在我的坟前哭泣》
别在这里哭
我并不在这
我在狂风之中
我在金光之中
我在麦芒之中
我在秋雨之中
清晨,我化身飞鸟安静盘旋
夜晚,我变做星星温柔闪亮
所以,别哭
我还活着,我无处不在。
英文全文与直译简翻:
Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要站在我的坟墓前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep
我不在这里,我没有睡着。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是无数在刮的风。
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是雪地里钻石的闪光。
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是成熟谷物上的阳光。
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是温柔的秋雨。
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你在清晨的静谧中醒来。
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我是快速飞翔盘旋的安静的鸟。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是温柔的星星在夜晚发光。
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的坟墓前哭泣。
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在这,我没有死。